Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

O/T: Been away from the blog for a few days

First of all, let me say that we don't have any problem with slipping in the odd "Off Topic" threads here, it's part of keeping the focus a little less "tunnel-visioned" so to speak.

That said, I wanted to let you all know that I spent the past several days up in New Hampshire helping Lucy's son Brian move. I brought my laptop with me, but it wasn't always possible to keep up with the blog. to their credit, David Bilodeau and Roadwarrior (Brad) have almost single-handedly kept the blog moving in my absence and there have been several posts to keep things going.

My special thanks to these two for their efforts in keeping this blog forging ahead.

While I was in NH, I had some thoughts about things to add to the blog, features and generally interesting posts. I am also working on a layout for the Swap 'N Sell part of the blog, which I hope to add very soon.

Meanwhile, if any of your BWF brothers from any of the boards has yet to check in here, by all means give 'em a friendly nudge to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment