Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Acquisition of the Week

As I mentioned before, I got together with a few of the guys last Sunday (David Bilodeau, DadsCoronet, Dadvball, ECChopper) for a diecast excursion to a local diecast meet followed by a stop at an area flea market, with several cool BWFs being picked up by each of us.

This is one Hot Wheels BWF that I hadn't seen before, probably because it was an older release limited to the now-defunct Ames Department Stores. It's a cool '55 Nomad, which is part of a 4 car set. Our guy Walter had it for just five bucks, and hopefull I can later sell off the other three cars to make my five bucks back. He has a second set and I'm going there again this Sunday to pick up the JL "Badman" '55 Chevy for 70XR7 (aka "Chud") so if anyone wants it, first one to post here that they want it, I'll pick it up for you:

4 comments:

  1. Nice buy Rich,never saw that one either,for $5 I'd take a set too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I go back for Mike's Badman, I'll grab the other set for you, Brad. The same guy has both.

    ReplyDelete