Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Going hunting with the guys today!

Seeing as none of us Jam guys could make it to CARnival this weekend, we did the next best thing, arranged a little diecast "hunt" of our own for today. Dave Antonelli had to back out, but in a short while I'm heading out to meet David Bilodeau and Mark "DadsCoronet"  Appellof, we're going to pick up Bill "Dadvball" Hicks, and head over to meet Rob "ECChopper" Irving to attend a diecast show at Pete's Model Garage. I always find some cool BWFs at this meet, usually for not much money. After that we'll head over to the Raynham (Mas.) Flea Market nearby whichg has 2 or 3 diecast vendors, and I generally score a car or two there, as well. After that we'll grab lunch and try to make plans for Johnny Jam 2011.

While it's a great time getting together with these guys, the downside is that three out of the five all collect BWF cars, so the competition bvetween us gets very heated, and fistfights between us have erupted at tables many times ("I saw that first!" lol).

Hope to have a nice report later on today's acquisitions.

1 comment:

  1. Many great scores were made by all five parties in our group today, including some cool BWFs by myself and Mark Appellof. I'll have to sort through my bag tomorrow and take some pics for all of you!

    A fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete