Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who we are, Part II

As the admin for this blog, I have access to particular data regarding visitation to this site, and I thought some of you might get a kick out of hearing about how word of this site has spread.

About a month into this blog, we've had 338 different people who have visited this place from all over the country, and a handful from Canada as well. But we have also had visitors from England, Germany, the Philippines, Denmark, and Brazil!

Out of those 338 visitors, we've had maybe a couple dozen different posters, so we encourage all those "lurkers" to come in and join us!

2 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of telling my computer professor today that not only was my "project blog" still going, with about two dozen members, but that we have now gone International as well! No one else in the class did anything more than set up one post and stop.

    I may get an A+ on this project, thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now add Singapore to the list!

    ReplyDelete