Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diecast space BWF 49 Merc

Well, '49 Mercs and BWF cars are a passion, so I had to step up for the show special I had posted about earlier. I forgot how to post pics & am currently late for work, but check my earlier posts to see what it looks like. For the price, it was a bit much, but fortunately the 6 (I mean, 5) "regular" show cars will be sold so I'll at least break even.
Now the big dillema - I have a 1 of 492 and a 1 of 108 set of mirror image cars that are sweet and would look totally awesome in my display case - but then I lose the packaging that is kind of cool too. Open or not, that is the question....

1 comment:

  1. I want to get this one, but a bit pricey. I've opened several rare, or limited cars, without hesitation. The price being higher, I imagine would make it a tougher choice. I will say that I a have been keeping my M2 chases carded to hang on the wall. In time, it will depend on what kind of display I get, I suppose. Since i don't plan on selling them, they are strictly for my pleasure anyhow. Let that be your deciding factor. I've never been sorry about opening a car that was strictly purchased for my own fun--and that's what it's really all about, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete