Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

A little help, please

As I learn how to "blog", I'm exploring all the features of setting up a template for how this page looks. I'd really appreciate your ideas on things you'd like to see on the site. At some point I'd like to have a little photo box where a different BWF can be posted to show on the main page, sort of a "BWF of the week" type of thing. maybe have another box with a really cool link to something; could be a BWF product (flamed toilet seat, anyone?) or a real 1:1 BWF, or anything at all.

So if an idea hits you, please feel free to share it with us. I want this to be your page, not mine.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. As 'members' of this blog, are 'we' allowed to post pictures here? Or can only the blog creater post pictures? As this is the 1st blog I've ever seen, the answer eludes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know, David, I'm new to this as well, but I think anyone can post pics. If you look at the "text box" where you create your posts, is there a button to attach pics? I don't see it on my screen but I think you guys should. When I get a chance I'll do a search on the site to see what they say. Meanwhile, if anyone can answer this for us, please do.

    I have no problem giving you any access to the site to look around David, no "God" complex here.

    ReplyDelete