Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tell us about your most recent "find"

Maybe you found the latest release from Johnny Lightning at a Toys R Us or Wal Mart, maybe you found a neat old loose Hot Wheels at a flea market, maybe it was a sweet score on Ebay ...... what did you find lately?

Me, I scored the one original Muscle Machine I was missing, the beautiful '70 'Cuda. Got it off the 'bay for five bucks shipped! I also scored three BWF's from a Salvation Army store grab box at three for a dollar! I'll post pics when I get back home

How about you?

4 comments:

  1. WM finally got R13 in,so I was able to get the BTH Malibu and the derby Monaco! still need the GN from the 2.0 r5,with any luck I will find one at CARnival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today while I was reviewing my big book of 60's cars, I came across a picture of a '66 Ply. Baracuda that George Barris had customized. I looked at the picture and thought, I have that car. After searching a bunch of Jammer cases I found the car. It's made by JL. Wyatt has a picture of it and he called it Fireball 500. I always thought the customized car was based off of a T-Bird, but not so. That's my latest find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did just a bit of hunting while in NH over the long weekend and came back with a few things, but only one BWF, the Jet Threat 3.0 from Hot Wheels. I'll post a pic later I hope.

    Found an old Matchbox/Lesney Hoveringham dump truck in pretty good shape (missing one wheel, decent paint) for six bucks, and a Zylmex yellow datsun station wagon in so-so shape for a buck.

    Taught Lucy's grand daughter Olivia how to hunt for Hot Wheels "error" cars too, and the rascal found FOUR of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that Jet Threat on the pegs too and thought of your buddy Kevin when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete