Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Very pleased!

I invited about 30 people to start this blog, and in just a few short days about half have already dropped in. Wow! I have some great ideas and hopes for this site, and once we get all situated - you, as well as me -I have some really good thoughts on where this thing can go.

Two of the best uses of this site, to me, are:
  • Showing pics of each others collections, so we can all possibly see cars we never knew about before
  • Set up a really cool Trading/Selling site where each of us takes our "extra's" or duplicate BWFs and offers them up so others can grow their collections.
I envision doing a "Collector of the Week" type of thing, weekly "Polls", BWF 1:1 of the Week, a few different things. If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to post them, or e-mail it to me. I'll put my e-mail address out there from time to time, for those who don't already have it (rjmcdermott@verizon.net)

Thanks to all who have stopped by; hope to see you keep coming around, because trust me, you ain't seen nuthin' yet! This site is your site, and it needs you to "make it happen"! And by all means, feel free to spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment